Monday, September 26, 2011

blah

I feel im losing my mind this time, this time im losing my mind. So I don't really remember how long it's been since I started this blog; it feels like forever now. I just got on to my school's website to find out that I have a f in 1 of my previous semester classes. I spent the last week collecting legos that I now have no use for and will probably sell on ebay hopefully for the same amount i put into them. I'm sold all the appliances multiple times only to have the buyers back out last minute. I still don't know how I'm going to have two cats in rv if I go through with this. I guess I would say I am lost in the sauce.
Published with Blogger-droid v1.7.4

2 comments:

  1. The cats are not hard, especially if you are the only person. Get a good covered cat box and train them in using it and then find get a small area rug to put under it (Will help keep the litter from their feet from going everywhere).

    ReplyDelete
  2. last time I moved from California to Indiana I had me the ex-wife and one cat in my jeep and it was bad. The cat did not poop for 4 days and did not enjoy it at all but I think if I get him use to being in it he will be better this time.

    ReplyDelete